Welcome to a new concept gallery by Martin & MacArthur, located in the lobby of The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort.
If you didn’t know, Martin & MacArthur is famous for creating all the fine Koa furniture at the Royal Hawaiian and Moana Surfrider.
This location features a specially chosen selection of the finest original paintings and sculptures by Hawaii’s best artists, such as:
- Renowned Hawaii artist Eva Makk, with original paintings of the Royal Hawaiian Hotel and Waikiki. Eva’s work is currently featured throughout the resort, but this is the first time her work will be featured in a gallery in the Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
- Local water color artist Chase Silver features original water color paintings for the Royal Hawaiian Hotel. He is inspired by his personal experiences with the Royal because he is a server at the Mai Tai bar every evening.
- Renowned Hawaii artist Walfrido features original oil paintings and limited edition giclees of his romantic realism scenes of Hawaii mountains and cresting waves.
- Big Island craftsman Craig Nichols features life size, solid Koa sculptures of Honu and monk seals.
- Big Island craftsman Michael Smith features a series of Norfolk Pine vessels with fire-burned pyrography designs.
- Maui designer Lalepa features elegant Tahitian Pearl jewelry with Koa wood and sliced shell accents. The most contemporary Tahitian Pearl designs in Hawaii.
Also carried here are featured paintings of famous Disney characters in Hawaii settings. Martin & MacArthur is the exclusive gallery for “Magic is Paradise,” featuring Disney Fine Art.
Martin & MacArthur
HOURS: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
See their store page for more information.